Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson lawfirm

• Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Trent — Winchester Virginia United States of America
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson lawfirm
1300 Main St. Houston, Texas United States of America

Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson lawfirm Linebarger law Firm Stealing money directly from my disability check. Claim I owe a bill from a state I was not in, refuse to even specify what for. Using loophole illegally to steal from disabled people. Houston, Texas

My disability check I need to survive on was suddenly and without notice $165 short this month, and promises to continue to be short due to fraudulent bill inventions by Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson. They claimed first it was a bill from IHS in a small town in South Dakota. I have not been in that state in over five years, I have been living across the country in Virginia with no way back and forth.

First they claimed it was for one thing, then another, and now refuse to specify what the bill is for or provide any real documentation about their claims. CRIMINALS and LIARS. When I asked for them to stop taking the money out until they could investigate it to show I did not owe it, he laughed and told me, "You have to prove you don't owe it." I said ,"Owe what exactly?" Then he got rude and hung up. Normal ethical policy is to suspend taking the money until it is looked into and proven a debt is owed. This company is making false allegations then flipping our entire justice system around to everyone being guilty because they accused them. Without one shred of actual proof.

Stealing from the disabled is absolutely dispicable and cowardly. This company has reports all over the internet for fraudulent bill inventions, creating false debt by falsifying information and documents by digging for personal information over the internet and applying it deceptively and dishonestly, which is highly illegal. How on earth did a corrupt corporation like this get permission to steal straight from social security checks without providing the victim or the social security agency with one shred of actual evidence? Whoever wrote this poor, crooked piece of legislation, opening the door for exploitation and abuse of the elderly and disabled, belongs in prison next to them. Their rep Keith was extremely rude, deceptive, evasive, and hung up when I tried to get their address and information to be able to legally protect myself from their fraudulent claims. These people are lowlifes with no morals, and some law enforcement agency needs to stop this ludicrous abuse of the elderly and disabled immediately, or is this country worse and more inhumane than a 3rd world country now?

I am a disabled defense contractor, injured in the line of duty, with no resources for legal support, and I am sure they know this. In fact I would guess it is exactly why these spineless cowards targeted me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-lawfirm/Houston-Texas-77002/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-lawfirm-Linebarger-law-Firm-Stealing-money-directly-from-878660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson lawfirm