Complaint Review: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Barbara — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson
100 Throckmorton, Suite 300 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Stephen T. Meeks This company practices deceptive trade practices, Lies, and files frivolous lawsuits for monetary gain. Extortion Fort Worth, Texas

This law office has filed a lawsuit against me due to a 36.00 balance that they claim I owed for my Property taxes in 2011. This is not true, yet I have no recourse in what they are claiming. I called the tax office before I wrote the check to get my payoff balance. I later received a letter if a new amount, so I called right away to ask about these new tax fees. The agency told me I was paid in full and that the new fees where for 2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-Stephen-T-Meeks-This-company-practices-deceptive-trade-852502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson