Complaint Review: Linelife Pm - Ecurversclubhouse

• Submitted: Fri, March 31, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 31, 2006

• Reported By:West Caldwell New Jersey
Linelife Pm - Ecurversclubhouse
ecurversclubhouse.com , Utah U.S.A.

Linelife Pm, Ecurversclubhouse, ripoff Draper Utah

I too responded to an e-mail ad for a sample of fat burning pill for $1.99. I receved the sample (JUNK) but was then sent a 2 month supply for $99.90 and put in to the efitness clubhouse for $28.97 a month. Lucky for me I did a google on the company and came up with the Rip-off Report web site!

I contacted my credit card co. (Capital One) and they refunded my money THANKS TO THIS WEB SITE and all the people who filed a report which helped me get my money back, THANKS AGAIN!!!

Bill
West Caldwell, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2006 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linelife-Pm-Ecurversclubhouse/Utah/Linelife-Pm-Ecurversclubhouse-ripoff-Draper-Utah-184320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linelife Pm - Ecurversclubhouse