Complaint Review: Lingeriemart.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: rmrzdiana — spring Texas
Alpharetta, Georgia USA

Lingeriemart.com Lingerie Mart Stephen Rapp, Becky Davis, Lingerie Mart, Lingeriemart.com Alpharetta Georgia

I purchased $400 worth of merchandise, not as much as others, but I did not receive a receipt/confirmation of my order. I was defitnitely worried about the purchase as it didn't seem secure, when I was first registering other clients information populated, which I quickly dismissed as I thought it was an example on how to fill out the registration form, I than realized it wasn't an example and it had logged me in as another customer. 6 Days after my purchase I started to contact lingeriemart.com the 1800 and 770 number and emailed them. Their customers service numbers were just automated, never spoke to a live person. 12 days later I furiously searched online on how to speak or email anyone working for lingerie mart, I sent messages on facebook to lingeriemart, messaged ceo Stephen Rapp. I finally got a respond from VP Becky Davis, but no follow up. I felt like I was bothering or harrasing them, but as a customer I was very nervous and dissapointed on how they handle business. Lucky for me I paid thru Paypal, filed a dispute to get my money back since there was no way I was going to get a hold of lingerie mart. It took 2 weeks for the refund to be processed since Paypals procedures requires to allow the seller to respond, which of course they never did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lingeriemartcom/Alpharetta-Georgia/Lingeriemartcom-Lingerie-Mart-Stephen-Rapp-Becky-Davis-Lingerie-Mart-Lingeriemartcom-1130798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lingeriemart.com