Complaint Review: Lingo VOIP

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:ATLANTA Georgia
Lingo VOIP
www.lingo.com McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Lingo VOIP Licensed Criminals Stay Away At All Costs!! McLean Virginia

These criminals are the scum of the earth! They overcharged my bank card and cost me three $35.00 overdraft charges! I emailed my bank statement showing their criminality and they refuse to reimburse me for the $105.00. I will be suing them in small claims court and I will be relentless in revealing their criminal enterprise. Do yourself a favor and run from these creeps! Don't let them screw you as they have me. They don't even deserve a rating, they're world-class thieves! One thing, revenge is sweet! Lingo, you screwed with the wrong dude this time you filthy scum!

RUN FROM THESE CRIMINALS OR YOU WILL REGRET IT! I PROMISE

The Ultimate Lingo Hater

LingoHater
ATLANTA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lingo-VOIP/McLean-Virginia/Lingo-VOIP-Licensed-Criminals-Stay-Away-At-All-Costs-McLean-Virginia-474379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lingo VOIP