Complaint Review: Lingo

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: No Axe to Grind — Lancaster California
Lingo
7901 JONES BRANCH DRIVE, SUITE 900 MCLEAN, Virginia USA

Lingo Primus TelecommunicationsPTGi HEADQUARTERS7901 JONES BRANCH DRIVE, SUITE 900 • MCLEAN, Virginia 22102H Charged for calls not bekonging to me, then disrupt service for les than $25 owed while awaiting confirmation of credits to account. MCLEAN Virginia

I have owned several Toll Free numbers for over 20 years with another company. After Primus/Lingo bought my account from Cable and Wireless, I have had nothing but problems with these people.

I get too many ghost calls on my toll free line from out iof state Telemarketers, or Robo calls. When I call to speak to Customer Service the hold time is so long that I rarely can get through, and have to try to call back another day. In the meantime if my bill goes over 30 days, these people will interupt my service causing more problems than necessary.

If and when I do get through, I am almost always talking to someone in the Philipines, with the thickest accent that nothing can get accomplished.

As of this minute, I have just had to pay a security deposit to get my tol Free numbers turned back on. I will now execute a number transfer to another company that can hite people that speak english.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lingo/MCLEAN-Virginia-22102/Lingo-Primus-TelecommunicationsPTGi-HEADQUARTERS7901-JONES-BRANCH-DRIVE-SUITE-900-MC-1082344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lingo