Complaint Review: Lingo

• Reported By:Albany Oregon
Lingo
www.lingo.com Internet U.S.A.

Lingo Avoid this company Internet

This company will fight a cancellation. I tried multiple times to cancel my service even before it was started and they still charged my account. I had my bank block any charges from this company. The salesperson who signed me up and multiple calls and conversations with their customer service did not result in a cancellation number or confirmation of cancellation. The last customer service person hung up on me. The calls to customer service were not clear with echoes and hissing sounds. There are good companies for VOIP. I would encourage you to stay away from this company.

Rj
Albany, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2008 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lingo/internet/Lingo-Avoid-this-company-Internet-404899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lingo