Complaint Review: Lingo

• Reported By:Clarksville Tennessee
Lingo
lingo.com Internet U.S.A.

Lingo, Lingo IMPOSSIBLE to cancel Internet

I signed up for Lingo service over a year ago. I decided recently to go another route with my telecommunications, and called to cancel my Lingo service the day before my bill was due. After over 20+ phone calls and several unanswered emails, I have received no response and my account is still active and being billed.

When I finally did talk to a real person, they took all my information (account #, etc) and transferred me to 'someone who can help.' That person took the same information, asked a few questions as to why I was canceling, then transferred me to their cancellation department. The cancellation department left me on hold for 15 minutes before hanging up on me. Emails to Lingo customer care with 'cancel' in the subject line ALWAYS come back undeliverable. The other emails are simply ignored.

If Lingo is so desperate to keep their customers, maybe they should try getting some real customer service instead of ignoring customer requests. I will never use Lingo/Primus Lingo again, and I am informing everyone I referred to Lingo so they can get out too.

Jn fox
Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lingo/internet/Lingo-Lingo-IMPOSSIBLE-to-cancel-Internet-365684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lingo