Complaint Review: Link America - Dgi Interstate Express Lane - Freight Washita

• Submitted: Tue, December 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 24, 2012

• Reported By: makingaliving! — tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Link America - Dgi Interstate Express Lane - Freight Washita

Link America - Dgi Interstate Express Lane Freight Washita Fair People! Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: link america

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: NOT A FAN OF LINK AMERICA

I do not have enough information at hand to make assumptions on the posts that were here before mine.  But to the driver that ran 1400 miles with no check.  How many advances did you have? How much was taken out for taxes? Or back child support maybe?  It amazes me that the Team Drivers would actually think they could get 6000 miles a week right now.  With the spare time it sounds like they had maybe they should have picked up a paper and read about our Economy.  Another thing if you would have read your contract alittle closer you might understand not getting paid for Tolls.  Does it mention Tolls?  Another comment "dont work for these guys unless you live in OK".  Sounds like you wanted to go home but they did not have a load to your area.  I am sure if you were driving a company truck and you offered to buy the fuel to go home they would have said sure go home.  But you probably did not have the money so why should they buy the fuel for you to go home.  If they did that for all the drivers they would be like Arrow trucking.  Think about it!  Sounds like a bunch of drivers that did not get everything handed to them on a silver platter.  I have been in the Trucking Industry for 19 yrs. I drove for 11 yrs. and now have 21 drivers working for me.  I have worked for Link America in the past they did not promise me the world but the Payroll dept.  was nothing but helpful in solving problems.  Which 99% of the issues i had was a mistake on my behalf.  Safety dept. was always pleasant.  Again issues were my fault.  All in all they treated me fair.  Again i dont have all the facts from the previous confessions.  So here's a tissue! I feel your pain NOT!!! I would challenge all of you that posted a comment i am sure you did not read your contract and if you did you did not understand it fully.  I have never worked anywhere that in writing stated you would get 6000 miles a week or home every weekend and that everything was paid for by the company.  If that was the case every company out here would be broke and you would not be needed.  Understand its not a perfect world and in defense of Link America Have a Merry Christmas and i hope you get a load of toilet paper for all your tears and a backhaul of Cheese and Cracker to go with your Wine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Link-America-Dgi-Interstate-Express-Lane-Freight-Washita/internet/Link-America-Dgi-Interstate-Express-Lane-Freight-Washita-Fair-People-Internet-543825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Link America - Dgi Interstate Express Lane - Freight Washita

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

link america

AUTHOR: fallinangel - (United States of America)

Im an ex employee from just a few weeks ago you say you have 19 years in truckin and 11 drivein and your backin link well let me tell ya somethin rookie thats exactly what you are. i have 30 years truckin and drivein every bit of it and ill tell ya here and to your face link is one of the biggest rip offs in the industry. they have and average of 15 people a week quiting and there turn over rate is 250 % .so this tells me and everyone else out there they are crap. they owe me 1300.00 and havent paid me a cent of it .so go blow your smoke else where rookie. I have just filed a 100,000 dollar law suit against them and have reported them to the DOT for unsafe practices

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds