Complaint Review: Link & Associates

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Brian Ahern — Kansas City Area Missouri
Link & Associates
1 World Trade Center, Suite 800 Long Beach, California USA

Link & Associates We Help Tax I paid 1500 and received ZERO assistance. Long Beach California

I never received the services promised and I have been trying to contact them for several months for a refund but no one will return my calls. I had initially contacted them on 7-11-2011 and spoke Tim Nelson. I had agreed to 100.00 per month payments. After approximately 15 months of payments, I tried to contact them to pay the balance but the phone number listed on their website will not go through. I had initially started a dispute with my bank last year and then someone did contact me. They had assured me that everything was ok and that they would send me some documents to fill out. Several months go by and they never sent the documents. Becoming frustrated, I attempted to contact them, leaving him several voicemails in the accounting department and emails but no return call or email. The company did not perform any services on my behalf and I have been trying to get a refund for about 8 months to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Link-Associates/Long-Beach-California-90831/Link-amp-Associates-We-Help-Tax-I-paid-1500-and-received-ZERO-assistance-Long-Beach-Ca-1111700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Link & Associates