Complaint Review: Link & Associates

• Reported By: chanel — baltimore Maryland United States of America
Link & Associates
1 World Trade Center, Suite 800 Internet United States of America

Link & Associates John Davis Scammed me out of my money Internet

I hired this company over 4 years ago to help me with my taxes I owed to the IRS. They promise they would be able to lower my payments and set up a payment plan with the IRS. I paid them $3500 and they did absolutely nothing. I would call them and they would never answer the phone. When they finally would respond they would say they are just waiting for the IRS to provide them with a settlement and that everything had been submitted. Finally I contacted the IRS and found out they had not been contacted by Link & Associates on my behalf.

I have spent countless nights worrying about this situation and I am still going through this situation. I am trying to figure out how I can get my money from these scammers. I want everyone to know what these people have done and I hope you don't find yourself in the same situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Link-Associates/internet/Link-Associates-John-Davis-Scammed-me-out-of-my-money-Internet-1027959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Link & Associates