Complaint Review: Link K Schwartz

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Burnt by Schwartz too — Los Angeles California USA
Link K Schwartz
1925 Century Park East, Suite 2350 Los Angeles, California United States of America
  • Phone: 3105535465
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Link K Schwartz Ripped me off as well Los Angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NOTICE OF LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST YOU

I engaged Schwartz to handle my divorce. Alarm bells should have started ringing when she stopped answering my calls, ignored an IRS demand for money that was to be paid out of escrow, failed to respond to the court's demands, lost supporting documents and basically disappeared.

Despite these signs it took me almost 2 months to get wise and hire another lawyer.

Schwartz delivered the existing case files to my new counsel in (I'm not kidding) Ralph's grocery bags.

He told me everything she had done was pretty much worthless and it would be easier and faster to just start again.

I had stuck with Schwartz for 8 months with absolutely nothing substantive achieved.

The new attorney closed the divorce out in less than 4 months. (So long mainly because opposing counsel decided to bring some matters in front of the judge, which caused delays.)

So I ended up paying twice over for my divorce.

She is not, needless to say and unfortunately, one of a kind: I've heard many horror stories over the years.

I cannot recommend her services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Link-K-Schwartz/Los-Angeles-California-90067/Link-K-Schwartz-Ripped-me-off-as-well-Los-Angeles-California-916899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Link K Schwartz

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NOTICE OF LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST YOU

AUTHOR: Link K Schwartz - ()

TO THE AUTHOR OF THIS ANONYMOUS POST:

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT LINK K. SCHWARTZ FILED A CIVIL LAWSUIT IN THE LOS ANGELES SUPERIOR COURT, ENTITLED "SCHWARTZ v. DOES," CASE NO:  BC 516 468.

PLEASE BE FURTHER ADVISED THAT LINK K. SCHWARTZ HAS SUBPOENAED RIP OFF REPORT TO PRODUCE THE NAME OF THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST.

THIS NOTICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU PURSUANT TO THE RULING IN MOBILISA, INC. v. JOHN DOE AND THE SUGGESTION BOX, IN THE COURT OF APPEALS, STATE OF ARIZONA.