• Report: #420765

Complaint Review: Link USA, LINK Com. Imp. Exp. Ltda, De Madeiras Ltda, Rio Madeira Corp, Noam Kitron

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Bay Saint Louis Mississippi
580 Division St Elizabeth, New Jersey U.S.A.

Link USA, LINK Com. Imp. Exp. Ltda, De Madeiras Ltda, Rio Madeira Corp, Noam Kitron Fraud! Sells defective/reject flooring as select grade Elizabeth New Jersey

*Author of original report: Update - Link did the right thing

After having several conversations and email exchanges with this company I decided to order flooring from them. The flooring was guaranteed to be select grade or better.

The material I received was reject material, at best. The flooring had ripples across the grain approximately every inch or so. There were also imperfections such as indentations going several inches along the grain. The first couple of pieces put together had edges that did not match. The finish was inconsistent and had spots where finish had dripped and left raised spots.

These people (Noam Kitron is who I dealt with) were very responsive before my purchase however, now I can not get any response from them. I am now stuck with over 1000 sq ft of reject grade flooring and it looks like I will have to purchase another 1000 sq ft to complete my home.
I view this as fraud and I plan on contacting the NJ Attorney General's office.

Nlcowand
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Link-USA-LINK-Com-Imp-Exp-Ltda-De-Madeiras-Ltda-Rio-Madeira-Corp-Noam-Kitron/Elizabeth-New-Jersey-07201/Link-USA-LINK-Com-Imp-Exp-Ltda-De-Madeiras-Ltda-Rio-Madeira-Corp-Noam-Kitron-Fraud-420765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Link USA, LINK Com. Imp. Exp. Ltda, De Madeiras Ltda, Rio Madeira Corp, Noam Kitron