Complaint Review: Link & associates

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Daniel Lopez — California
Link & associates
One World Trade Center suite 800 Los Angeles , California USA

Link & associates THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND STOPED ALL CONTACT WITH ME Los Angeles California

*Consumer Suggestion: Complimentary Review of Tax Situation

*Consumer Comment: What's a hoowe?

I got a flyer in the mail and I called them because I needed my taxes lowered. I have a lean on my hoowe and owe moment to the IRS so I tried this company after 2 years February 11 I have been paying a Tim Nelson from link and associates  a total of 3100 I was about to pay my last payment but all his calls were forwarded and my phone calls and voice mails were never returned I don't know what to do but my money is gone THEY SCAMMED ME I NEED HELP I AM A MOTHER OF SIX I know I should have looked them up first but I didn't and its my fault but I'm not the only one who has been hurt by this frodulant company PUT THEM OUT FOR GOOD SHUT THEM DOWN !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Link-associates-/Los-Angeles-California-92407/Link-associates-THEY-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-STOPED-ALL-CONTACT-WITH-ME-Los-Angeles-Califo-1055167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Link & associates

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Complimentary Review of Tax Situation

AUTHOR: ttimmersea - ()

For years I've been thinking about jumping into the tax resolution business and helping people with their back tax issues so they can move forward with their lives and not have to worry about the IRS hounding them. I understand for many reasons individuals end up with tax obligations that they just can't afford to pay and with the penalties and interest it becomes an impossible hurdle.

As a tax practitioner, more formally, an enrolled agent licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, I find that many a times individuals with outstanding tax obligations can be helped. It's a matter of who they seek guidance from. Name: Thomas Timmers, EA

Traveling down the road of starting a tax resolution business and reviewing all of the rip off reports by fly by night organizations I've quickly come to realize that many consumers/taxpayers have a sour taste in their mouth when the topic of tax resolution companies comes up. We as competent and reputable tax practictioners must wade through muddied waters in order to bring integrity back to our profession.

Someone has to start cleaning it up so more specifically I would like to extend an olive branch to you and provide you with gratis, complimentary tax solutions for your outstanding tax obligation. At no charge to you, I will personally review your tax situation, contact the Internal Revenue Service, determine exactly what can and can not be done, explain in detail every step and if available provide you with the most cost effective strategy.

You've spent money to no avail. Take me up on my offer so that one client at a time I can bring credence to the tax resolution industry.2019931889

What's a hoowe?

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"owe moment to the IRS"

I've been sending money to the IRS all these years and now I find out they accept moments for payment.

"I have a lean on my hoowe"

I don't know what a hoowe is but maybe you can sell it to pay off your tax lien, then purchase a dictionary and some form of birth control.