- Report: #876142
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: LinkedIn Insider Secrets
LinkedIn Insider SecretsInternet United States of America
LinkedIn Insider Secrets BeFoundJobs.com Sells LinkedIn Job Finding training programs that do not work on LinkedIn. Not affiliated with LinkedIn, Internet
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Inaccurate Report of our Service
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. The three proven strategies to use on LinkedIn to Get Hired Fast,
2. LinkedIn's newest secret weapons SIGNAL and how you can get it now before your competition,
3. The Single Most Important thing you can do to overcome gaps in your employment using LinkedIN,
4. Stop collecting connections and get your phone ringing with interviews,
I signed up for what was suppose to be free webinar which suddenly turned in to a $500 cost for these so-called secrets. As it turned out everything in the training I paid for was incorrect advise for building LinkedIn Profiles and in fact were the worst thing you could do. For several reasons
1. The training tells you to put in your Title "Open to New Opportunities" This is the last thing you want to put in your title because as I learned employers do not hire people out of work particularly on LinkedIn. Recruiters told me that the last thing their corporate clients want to see is someone who lost their job. This is because they have no legal way of finding out "why" they lost their job.
2. The format that is taught in the training for the profile does not work to find your target audience because the LinkedIn search engine does not position your profile where it needs to be for your target audience (the employers most likely to hirer you) to find you.
3. The training tells you to put in for a "Job" that you are the "Founder" of your specific expertise in your local area. That you follow your industry trends. You attend networking meetings. This is not a job. Anyone who reads your profile knows this and will skip over your profile to find someone who actually is working.
I soon learned from people in the Professional staffing industry that this is commonly known as a "filler" rather then say you are not working which is the truth Greig Wells advices you to make up this position that is not a paying job. I used this profile for several months and I did not get one person who wanted to speak with me about a job. The entire program was a complete rip off. I learned later that Greig has trained hundreds of unsuspecting people who join LinkedIn and are still out of work as well.
And when you try to get a refund which Greig's states he would do if you are not satisfied you get the run around and never get your money back. I heard there were a few people who did get their money back because they called him early into their signing up. I was also told he did this so people would think he does this for everyone but he does not.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LinkedIn-Insider-Secrets/internet/LinkedIn-Insider-Secrets-BeFoundJobscom-Sells-LinkedIn-Job-Finding-training-programs-that-876142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.