Complaint Review: Links Insurance Services

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: ondago — Vallejo California
Links Insurance Services
1155 3rd St Oakland, California USA

Links Insurance Services, Tom Dashel, Yesh, Plaza Indemnity, Plaza Insurance, Align General Insurance Claims Services, Personable Insurance, and Progressive Insurance for Commercial This Company denied my valid Personal Injury Claim for their Insured that caused a hit-n-run, and they are not very respectful, they talk trash to you, they hang up the phone on you, and when asked for information they basically dont have any to say but disregard the whole thing, and this place has a red flag for insurance fraud, bad conduct, illegal denial of claims, and issuing invalid claim and policy numbers. This entire company is FRAUD. Oakland California

The insured hit n run driver of company R & G Express, Inc  had blown his tire on his big rig truck he was driving for R & G Express, Inc and debris had struck my vehicle and me in the side of the head and from the loud blast leaving me loss of hearing to my left ear and severe headaches, and minor damages to my vehicle. After the incident both parties pulled over to the side of the road and I asked the defendant to provide me with his insurance information  and he told me he will not give me any information and if I want information I would have to follow him to Richmond which to my wife and I we felt was a threat to harm us in some way, and then he got back in his truck and left the scene of the accident so my wife and I took down the description of the vehicle and license plate numbers and filed a report with CHP and Vallejo PD, with my insurance, and the companies insurance who has been denying my claim.

Links Insurance Services has been very rude to me every time I talk with them on the phone and always making remarks and bad comments and disrespectful things had been said to me and they have hung up the phone in my face numerous times. When I ask for information regarding the claim they have nothing to say but for my claim is denied and not to call them again is what they keep telling me.

I have been speaking with their claims adjuster Tom Dashe; who has provided me with wrong policy and claim number information that when I tried to track the claim with Plaza Insurance who they sau the insurance carrier is they told me that it was invalid policy and claim numbers. I asked to speak with the immediate supervisor of Tom Dashel and Tom Dashel keeps changing the subject and states that he cannot provide me with any of those information and for the reasons he is denying my claim.

This Links Insurance Services and their staff and the claims adjuster Tom Dashel with Align General is bad business and very unprofessional, disrespectful, and shows disregard to a valid claim with all the evidence and they are very BAD is all I have to say. These are the worst people ever i have evr dealt with in my life. They are rude and to my belief is something illegal about these individuals and the companies and so very disrespectful, I just have nothing else to say these individuals are very unhuman how they have treated me since day one of this claim with them.

I am trying so hard to make sure no one ever goes through the sam situation I am currently dealing with them. I know that I am seeking full justice be done for this disregard and unprofessional, rude, and no kind of respect towards me at all. Please stay away from this company and individuals and I hope no one i mean no one will ever go through what Im going through because I cant even sleep at night anymore because I cant stop thinking of how much disrespect they have shown me and I didnt even do anything wrong to themm but my rights to ask about the claim.

I need help bringing justice to these people I am seeking the best attorney for this claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Links-Insurance-Services/Oakland-California-94607/Links-Insurance-Services-Tom-Dashel-Yesh-Plaza-Indemnity-Plaza-Insurance-Align-Gener-1055493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Links Insurance Services