Complaint Review: Linktech International

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: Terri — Fernandina Beach Florida United States of America
Linktech International

Linktech International IMX BEWARE! It's a SCAM Internet

I too have been a victim of Linktech Solutions. I tried their service on my personal real Estate website, after our office went to a company website, I called an Account Manager in May (2011) and asked to cancel the service. I continued to be charged! Then Aug 5, 2011 I call and spoke  to JJ. He proceeds tells me this is an unusual event, this doesnt happen to their customers, he is sorryI am an isolated case. He tells me he will get to the bottom of this and Cancel the account and credit me for the charges that I had after May. THEN Aug 6th I get  a do not reply email from the company, THANKING me for changing my service! Of course it is a Saturday, so I fax them a letter with the e-mail I received, to PLEASE CANCEL anything and everything under my name. I am charged AGAIN Sept 6th! I just got off the phone with Destiny another account manager. I got the same song and Dance that JJ gave me. He did admit they got my fax,but said they could not cancel an account by a fax? I asked, then why did they not call me on Monday? He did not answer They are a BIG SCAM! Please do not use them, you will end up with charges after the fact and they never cancel you out! I STILL AM A VICTIM..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linktech-International/internet/Linktech-International-IMX-BEWARE-Its-a-SCAM-Internet-785025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linktech International