Complaint Review: Linktech

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: JCN — Greer South Carolina
Linktech
Internet USA

Linktech Interglobe Marketing IGM Advertising Consumer Beware of IGM Advertising Linktech Interglobe Marketing Beverly Hills California

*General Comment: So Sorry

This company call Realtors and Loan officers to setup pay per click advertising with Yahoo,Bing and others. They charge a setup fee then give you a free month. I received no calls, no leads, no benefit from this company. When you try to cancel they will offer to extend the service. Then when you try and cancel they give you the runaround. I finally had to go to Amex directly and put a block on my card.  My advice is to run from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linktech/internet/Linktech-Interglobe-Marketing-IGM-Advertising-Consumer-Beware-of-IGM-Advertising-Linktech-1143554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linktech

#1 General Comment

So Sorry

AUTHOR: soeace - ()

I saw that you were in Greer and practically a neighbor to me. I am sorry to hear that you had to go through this and weanted to extend my services to you. I run a leadgen company right here in Greenville, SC and there are quite a few people here who are happy with my services.

I don't want to take up much of your time and try to pitch you here on this site, but I hate to see companies get ripped off. If you would like please come by my site http://leadgensolutions.org and I would be happy to speak with you about what you are trying to accomplish.

I follow rippoff report and believe our reputation is important. Feel free to call as well 864-444-7163.