Complaint Review: Linneman Realty

• Reported By: LFLOW — Killeen Texas United States of America
Linneman Realty
3402 South WS Young Drive Internet United States of America

Linneman Realty Unprofessional and Rude staff, Internet

Two words = RIP OFF! This property management company is unprofessional and rude. My apartment was burglurized and I didn't find out until I arrived home to find police tape around my windows. The property management company knew, boarded my window, and police informed me that they contacted the company; however, the staff told me "sorry, we didn't know". This is very unprofessional and the owner of this company should fire these employees. This could be a lawsuit; however, court fees and attorney costs would be outweigh my claim. If anyone knows an attorney that is willing to hear my case, then let me know.

On another note, the staff is rude. They are friendly when they want you to move in, but are rude when you need repairs. I lived here for 2 years, I was late once because I was hospitalized for my stillborn daughter. The staff was uncaring and rude and could not wave charges. Another situation is where they're bank encoded my check incorrectly when they deposited it. My bank wrote a letter and provided documentation that their bank encoded the check incorrectly. Did they refund the late charge and returned check charge? NO they didn't. They said it was my fault when it was their bank that made the discrepancy.

I am doing better now. These employees seriously need to reevaluate their customer service skills. The owner needs to reconsider his employees and provide better training. I am posting this review so that everyone will know that this company has a bad reputation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Linneman-Realty/internet/Linneman-Realty-Unprofessional-and-Rude-staff-Internet-999128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Linneman Realty