Complaint Review: Lion-X-Stylz LLC

• Reported By: Jyess — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Lion-X-Stylz LLC
3617 Bevis Ave Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Lion-X-Stylz LLC Photography Cincinnati, Ohio

Being one of my Fiance closest friends...I hired him to take photos of my fiance and I for our company website...First he arrives three and a half hours late reeking of alcohol..he refused to listen to anything about poses we wanted...he had us doing suggestive poses..which were not professional..He only took six pictures...when we wanted ten to fifteen...When we reviewed the pictures they were of poor quality...my son could have done a better job...he refused to do a retake...and he demanded we pay up..this lead to a blow up between him and my fiance..end result he stormed out and left us with no pictures....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lion-X-Stylz-LLC/Cincinnati-Ohio-45209/Lion-X-Stylz-LLC-Photography-Cincinnati-Ohio-1026172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lion-X-Stylz LLC