conspiracy

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: lwChicago — Chicago Illinois
LionSea Software Co., Ltd
Internet USA

LionSea Software Co., Ltd smartpcfixer no response from smartpcfixer.com they have disappeared from the planet! Company Address:JianCaiCheng West Road, ShangAo Bu China

I purchased their smartpcfixer to repair my laptop's registry because my printer would not be recognized by my computer.

I downloaded their software from the link they provided, installed and ran the software. It did not fix the problem. I sent a screenshot of the error message I received. They sent me a second web link to download drivers for my printer. During the downloading of that software I received a Fatal Error and the software would not finish installing. I sent a screen shot of the Fata Error message to support@smartpcfixer.com and they offered me a different software product which was some sort of pc drivers application. That would not fix the problem and so I told them that I want a full refund of my purchase price. They have not replied to that request. I contacted them 2 more times by email, and once by phone. The phone number had a recording that said that their customer support is closed.

I filed a complain with my credit card bank, and am filing this complaint through you.

To anyone reading this post, do NOT purchase any products from this company, or LionSea. They are physically located in CHINA!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LionSea-Software-Co-Ltd/internet/LionSea-Software-Co-Ltd-smartpcfixer-no-response-from-smartpcfixercom-they-have-disapp-1141117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LionSea Software Co., Ltd