Complaint Review: Lions Van Lines Miami Movers

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: NOTHAPPY99 — Delray Beach Florida United States of America
Lions Van Lines Miami Movers
1838 NW 15th St Miami, Florida United States of America

Lions Van Lines Miami Movers Moving Baltimore Movers, Atlanta Movers, Queens Movers NY, Best Movers DC Stole my TV, Ripped me off, Charged my credit card double! SCAM! Miami, Florida

BEWARE!!!  COMPLETE SCAM!! ALL OF THE GOOGLE, YELLOW PAGES & CITYSEARCH POSITIVE REVIEWS FOR THIS Company are FAKE!! (This comes from google and city search administrators) Read yelp reviews for an honest portrayal of this company...Lions Van Lines Miami Movers is the MOST UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY I have ever worked with.  They quoted me $85 an hour for the move, they showed up 4 HOURS LATE and told me during MOVING that the charge was now going to be over $500, or they would hold my laptop as collateral.

They CHARGED ME OVER $500  and STOLE MY laptop!!!.  When I called the company to dispute the charge and ASK FOR MY TV BACK the owner of the company (AN ANGRY RUSSIAN) CURSED ME OUT then HUNG UP on me. I was simply asking for my laptop back! He then BLOCKED MY #. READ THE YELP REVIEWS.  He has done this to many others! I have contacted the Police and filed a report.  DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT HIRE this company.

I would advise those ripped off to contact the Florida Attorney General file a complaint with the better business bureau. The owners name is ALEXANDER he has several companies under the same phone # OTHER COMPANIES TO BEWARE OF:

1)Moving Baltimore Movers
2) Lions Van Lines
3) Atlanta Movers
4) Queens Movers NY
5) Best Movers DC

PHONE #'S HE USES: 1-800-549-7310 & (305) 424-9326

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lions-Van-Lines-Miami-Movers/Miami-Florida-33125/Lions-Van-Lines-Miami-Movers-Moving-Baltimore-Movers-Atlanta-Movers-Queens-Movers-NY-Be-1013513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lions Van Lines Miami Movers