thousands

Lionshares US
711 Sherwood Drive Internet United States of America

Lionshares US Jessica J Williams Website Sales Scam, Dropship Fake Internet

*General Comment: I'm in the same boat due to Lionshares US

*Author of original report: Contact received

After a seemingly normal and helpful/informative introduction to what we could expect from doing business with Jessica, she has taken our money and delivered nothing.

She has started to ignore all communcations from us since receiving the money. There is very little else to say as complaint, as there has been no further activity to complain about.

There is now way to contact her other than email. I have tried to contact her on Twitter but only her accepted followers can see her tweets. Previously when looking on Twitter to see if there were reports of scams or anything suspicious her account looked perfectly normal, with reviews from happy customers.

When looking on WHois domain tool, she owns around 200 domain names, which also seems to be normal for someone in her industry.

I hope that there is some explanation for this, and i hope to hearing it from her as soon as possible. I am in the process of contacting the broker and businesses for sale websites that she markets through, so that that they may remove her from their pages to avoid other unsuspecting consumers from being scammed also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 02:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lionshares-US/internet/Lionshares-US-Jessica-J-Williams-Website-Sales-Scam-Dropship-Fake-Internet-995948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lionshares US

#1 General Comment

I'm in the same boat due to Lionshares US

AUTHOR: Leesa - ()

Hi, I have just filed a similar report on this site also in regards to Jessica J Williams. It has been 6 months and I have not received a thing. I had to make A fake email account just to get a response out of her. She also threatened to sue me with "interfering with her business practices" as I have spoken to a few of her other clients that are in the same boat. Have you heard anything else? I just want my money returned and never have a single thing to do with her again.

Contact received

AUTHOR: Anon - (Cyprus)

Not sure whether it was my reporting of this person, or my telling her that i would contact all the companies she does business with, but i have received a reply finally.

I have been told that the payment was clearing (it was sent by 10 minute Moneygram) and that i was to expect it would be 7-10 working days for the transfer of the website.

Then i was threatened that if i was to interfere with any of her business practices then she would SUE ME.

However, she said that she was working on my account and would progress and complete the transaction.

So I have thanked her for replying, corrected her assessment of 'money clearing' and advised that maybe some more reassuring contact once a customer has sent their hard earned money to her and heard nothing in return might be a better business practice for making a customer feel safe.

I hope in due course to file an update regarding a successful conclusion to this business dealing with Lionshares US.