Complaint Review: Lionsharesus US

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Leesa — Bellara Internet
Lionsharesus US
Lionshares US 711 Sherwood Drive Internet GA30046 Internet, Georgia USA

Lionsharesus US Jessica J Williams - website business sales scam Has not handed over the website business and won't reply to any communication Internet, Georgia

It has been over 6 months since I purchased a website from Jessica, everything seemed normal, I did my research and there was nothing uncouth about what she was offering. After I handed over the funds to this, I received a receipt and some information, but that's as much as I received.

I am still waiting on the site to be handed over to me. When I contacted her in regards to this it took over 2 months of continual emails (I also made a fake email just to get her to reply) , to get a response and I even said I wanted my money returned... She said she does not do refunds - although that is not in the contract she drew up herself.

After 6months I no longer want anything to do with her. I said I would take this further aNd that I was speaking to other victims of her scam she threatened to SUE ME!!!!! For "interfering with her business practices" - I would like to know what business practice she actually does. She wants people's money and does not deliver! There is no way of communicating with her other than email of which she does not reply.

I want my money returned and I don't want anyone else to fall victim to this scam! I have copies of all emails and receipt and contract if anyone need to get more information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lionsharesus-US/Internet-Georgia-30046/Lionsharesus-US-Jessica-J-Williams-website-business-sales-scam-Has-not-handed-over-the-w-1047160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lionsharesus US