Complaint Review: Lipo G3

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Gayla — Federal Way Washington
Lipo G3
Internet USA

Lipo G3 Stole money from my bank account. I lent my debit card to my daughter to make a 5.00 online purchase that she was going to reimburse me with cash. Later in the month I noticed a charge of 89.99 Internet

In early June, 2014 my daughter asked me if she could use my debit card to purchase a product online. The agreement was that she would pay back the $5.00 in cash. Sometime in July I received an e mail from Pay Pal, which is the account I use for online purchases, informing me I was overdrawn.

I was puzzled about being overdrawn because I should have had money in that account. I went on the Pay Pal account to research the reason I was overdrawn. As I was going through all the purchases I had previously made in the past month I came across a charge of 38.99, and 89.99 debit from a company I had never heard of. Since there was a phone number and the name of the company I called to inquire about who they were and why that money was taken.

After talking to someone I remembered my daughter using my debit card. I called my daughter to find out what the story was, and she told me that she had called them regarding returning the product because it made her ill and she also stated she never agreed to on going services from this company.

After speaking with her I called the company back regarding them crediting my account for the money they took out of my account. They told me that even though there website is unclear regarding the terms and conditions for trying the product free of charge, except the shipping and handeling that since it was under 30 days that I just needed to get the un used bottles and return them for a full refund.

Following that conversation I proceeded to request that my daughter give me the bottles so that I could return them for a refund. It took about a week before I saw my daughter to retreive the weight loss pills from her. As soon as I had the product in my possesion I proceeded to call them again for instructions on where to send them, but the service person told me that the first time I called it was before the 30 days elapsed, and since it elapsed in the process of retreiving the product that they would not submit a refund even if I did send them back.

Gayla N

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 01:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipo-G3/internet/Lipo-G3-Stole-money-from-my-bank-account-I-lent-my-debit-card-to-my-daughter-to-make-a-5-1170680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipo G3