Complaint Review: Lipoplex, Sbi, Steel Bridge Medical

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2007

• Reported By:Burnsville North Carolina
Lipoplex, Sbi, Steel Bridge Medical
6170 W. Lake Mead Bi#518, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Lipoplex, Sbi, Steel Bridge Medical sent medicine without approval, charged credit card without approval, didn't cancel after I called and cancelled, Las Vegas Nevada

This company offered a trial sample for $6.99 then on approval would send more. I gave no approval but they sent anyway so I kept trying product. They charged my card $99.95. So I called and cancelled. They sent more the next month and I called and told them I had already cancelled so they cancelled again. I told them I had refused this last shipment and sent it back and I wanted credit.

I was told they threw away product when it was returned and they give no credit. I called and put the amount in dispute on my credit card and called them back and told them and they said there was nothing they could do.

This is a scam, rip-off and I have been a victim.

Paula2
Burnsville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipoplex-Sbi-Steel-Bridge-Medical/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Lipoplex-Sbi-Steel-Bridge-Medical-sent-medicine-without-approval-charged-credit-card-wi-275122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipoplex, Sbi, Steel Bridge Medical