Complaint Review: Lipoplex

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2007

• Reported By:Evergreen North Carolina
Lipoplex
6170 W Lake Mead Blvd #518 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical - Lipoplex did not tell me it was auto delievery and then would not refund when I sent product back. Now I'm out of money and product. Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

On the free trial this product made me throw up. When I received an auto shipment, I sent it back thinking I would get refunded in the mean time I recieved another shipment. I called and was told they didn't do refunds and just because I sent it back didn't cancell any future shipments. So now I'm out of 200.00 dollars and only one shipment. I thought that on thr free trial that it stated if you were displeased that it was money back. I don't know if product works or not because the five times I tried it, I throwed my guts up.

Billie
Evergreen, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipoplex/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Steel-Bridge-Medical-Lipoplex-did-not-tell-me-it-was-auto-delievery-and-then-would-not-r-265870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipoplex