Complaint Review: Liposene

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: PapaDan — Castle Rock Colorado United States of America
Liposene

Liposene N/A Liposene: A Major Ripoff, Internet

I bought two bottles of Liposene based on the research study I did at Liposene.com. The company made it appear as : :"Take Liposene every day and your belly fat will melt away." (Paraphrased)

The I saw an ad on television that said basically the same thing; that if you take Liposene, your will lose weight by just taking the pill (Paraphrased)

Let me set consumers straight. This is a major ripoff for Americans who spent their hard earned money, believing the pill would do what other pills could not do and that is, to help you lose weight.

I purchased two bottles of Liposene and took them exactly as the directions told me to take them. I took the pills faithfully. After two bottles, I had not lost one pound. I didn't eat fattening foods or junk foods. Yet, I never lost a pound. Not a pound!! Two bottles taken faithfully! Nothing!! This product does not work: plain and simple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liposene/internet/Liposene-NA-Liposene-A-Major-Ripoff-Internet-1004460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liposene