Complaint Review: Lipozene obesity research institute

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: CT — OGDEN Utah
Lipozene obesity research institute
4910 Longley Lane Internet United States of America

Lipozene obesity research institute Buyers beware. Lipozene a complete and utter ripoff. Scam you out of money and the fat is still there!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Let Lipozene Make This Right

I thought it was worth a try as I saw this product advertised on The Blaze. Lipozene is advertised as a no risk trial and a guarantee for a refund if not completely satisfied. I went online to order was very frustrated with the ordering process. It is not that easy to simply order the trial bottles for the advertised price of 29.95. The site sends you to multiple pages trying to get you to upgrade your order. You have to be vigilant in making sure that you are not upgrading your order by unchecking the box at the end of each page...only to be taken to another page trying the same thing. I finally got to check out with just the trial offer.

I get the product and follow the directions. I did not lose a single pound with this product but my concern does not lie here. A couple weeks later I receive a shipment of Lipozene in the mail and my credit card has been charged $61.25 for two more bottles.

Today I called and spoke with a rep. She was condescendingly kind in her answers to me. She tells me that I am no longer eligible for a refund and that I signed up for some type of club program. I explained to her that was very careful on their difficult website to be sure I was only getting the trial offer. She then tells me that anything ordered on this so called club sign up is non refundable. She tells me that if i decide to stay on this program that she can reduce the order amount to 19.95 but no chance of a refund.

I then asked to speak to a manager. I explained the situation to him. He tells me the same thing the previous employee stated. He tries to tell me that I signed up for this Club Program. I adamantly disagreed and told him that this site was one of the biggest scams that I have ever seen and that I would tell as many people as I know as well as the sites that advertise the product. He tells me that perhaps they can offer me a refund in about 10 days but when I asked about returning this unopened product, he told me I could return to sender or just throw it away. I took his name and I am now reporting this horrible company and product so hopefully no one ever experiences what I have!!! I will wait and see if they follow through with a refund and will report back to this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipozene-obesity-research-institute/internet/Lipozene-obesity-research-institute-Buyers-beware-Lipozene-a-complete-and-utter-ripoff-1038887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipozene obesity research institute

Let Lipozene Make This Right

AUTHOR: Lipozene - ()

We are sorry to hear that you experienced these situations when dealing with Lipozene. This is not typical of customer service interactions with our clients. If you would like to send your contact and order information to us offline, we are more than happy to look into the situation.