Complaint Review: Lipozene

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — Bedford Texas United States of America
Lipozene
4910 Langley Lane , St. 101, Reno, NV 89502 Encinitas, California United States of America

Lipozene Obesity Research Institute "STOP THE "FATBUSTER" FROM UNSOLICITED DELIVERY TO MY FRONT DOOR!!" Encinitas, California

I ordered Lipozene approximately two years ago.  I found no change , so returned the unused portion of order and asked to be cancelled.  For almost twwwwwo years I have continued to receive Lipozene and have it unlawfully charged to my credit card.  I have snet back a minimum of 12 bottles, and today I received another order of two bottles(60 day supply).

I amso sick of returning, writing them and receiving them, but mostly I detest them using my credit card to automatically charge this product.  CAN YOU STOP THEM?  I would be ever so grateful to have this sneaky, shady practice removed.  I feel it is unlawful and fraudulent for them to arbitrarily keep automatically keep charging my account.  THANK YOU FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP THIS - IT IS ALSO HARASSMENT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipozene/Encinitas-California-92023/Lipozene-Obesity-Research-Institute-STOP-THE-FATBUSTER-FROM-UNSOLICITED-DELIVERY-TO-MY-843318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipozene