• Report: #1020763

Complaint Review: Lipozene

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Andre' — Toledo Ohio U.S.A.
P.O. Box 235467 Encinitis, California United States of America

Lipozene Lipozene charged my credit card without my permission.. Twice! Encinitis, California

. [continued below]....
....Lipozene company stole my money!!! Do not go to their site and enter your information because they capture your info and process the transaction even if you do not complete the order! They did it to me Feb.11, 2013! I DID NOT PRESS COMPLETE TRANSACTION! I simply began the order, entered all of my address, and card info, and stopped and withdrew all of my info.

They sent me an email minutes later thanking me for the order! I emailed them demanding they STOP processing since I did not finish the order! No reply at all! I called them and heard only their recording.

The product arrived on Feb. 19, 13. I emailed again only to still receive no reply! Now today, Feb 26, 2013, they charged my card again using the name VLT Solutions Amsterdam for $29.99! I immediately cancelled my card!

So many people are writing the same story! You can't reach them and you cannot stop them once they get your information! This is thievery!! One day soon these people are going to be doing a perp walk into a jail on National Television for all of this stealing their doing!

It's only a matter of time! And I will be part of why they were stopped and arrested!!! Don't get involved with these people! Don't buy it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipozene/Encinitis-California-92023/Lipozene-Lipozene-charged-my-credit-card-without-my-permission-Twice-Encinitis-Califo-1020763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipozene