Complaint Review: Lipozene

• Reported By: SusieGail — Gautier Mississippi United States of America
Lipozene
Pascagoula, Mississippi United States of America

Lipozene weight loss products Pascagoula, Mississippi

I called the number on the television ad, after 20 minutes of giving them my information and telling them that no, I did not want their other products I finally hung the automated call.

I called the customer service number and asked what was my total and what I was being charged for because they never told me on the call.  Customer service told me that they could not view my order.  I kept calling they said they could not tell me for what I was charged. After I see a charge for 51.25 and I only signed up for 29.99 plus taxes on my debit card I called them about the charges because I did not authorize any additional charges.  They refused to help me in any way saying the order had already shipped and there was nothing they could do to help.

Because they list the charge as a signature charge - I signed nothing - my bank will do nothing so I have to cancel my card so they cannot continue charging me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipozene/Pascagoula-Mississippi-39553/Lipozene-weight-loss-products-Pascagoula-Mississippi-980938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipozene