• Report: #811965

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Jenny Mac — Brook Park Ohio United States of America
Lipozene
4910 Longley Lane, Suite 101 Reno, Nevada United States of America

Lipozene Obesity Research Institute LLC. DO NOT give these people access to any credit/debit card, they WILL use it at their discretion!!!!! Reno, Nevada

I ordered Lipozene for the initial charge of $29.95 with free S&H.  There was a 30 day money back guarantee. They don't tell you that the 30 day starts on the day that you order, not the day it was received. Therefore, how can you give it the full 30 days? In between that time we received two more 60 count bottles with an invoice for $101.15.  $89.95 was for the product and $11.30 for shipping. They said they did a favor by splitting up the payments of $41.20, and $59.90. I never ordered more than the ORIGINAL TRIAL!! It took two calls, then a letter to my state Attorney General's Office. Then I checked the USPS delivery tracking number & found that I did not receive my product until the 23rd of the month. They were going by the 11th of the month, my original order date. So, in essence I still had my 30 day window to send it ALL back.  I called one last time, and after letting them know I had contacted the Attorney General's Office, they magically decided to refund the $41.20, as well as, the $59.90. I told them I would send back the unopened products, but they said it was not necessary. PLEASE, PLEASE do not let them continue to use us as honest consumers!! DO SOMETHING!! Contact your state attorney general's office. You can contact them on your state website! Good Luck!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipozene/Reno-Nevada-89502/Lipozene-Obesity-Research-Institute-LLC-DO-NOT-give-these-people-access-to-any-creditdeb-811965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipozene