Complaint Review: Lipozene

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: Novlet — Port Saint Lucie Florida United States of America
Lipozene
4910 Longley Lane, Suite 101, Reno, NV 89502 Reno, Nevada United States of America

Lipozene Obesity Research Institute, LLC SCAM ALERT!! They charged my card even though I said NO to the automated delivery! Reno, Nevada

The Lipozene advertizement on tv sounded quite appealing, so I placed an order.  First of all, it took me what seemed like 30 minutes to get the automated thing to understand that I'm saying NO to auto-shipment.

This has to be the worst, most annoying automated system I've ever had the displeasure of calling!!! OMG it offered me NUMEROUS items in which I had no interest.  I was beyond frustrated by the time I was finished.

I finally got it to accept my refusal of auto-shipment, or so I thought.  LESS THAN 2 weeks after I received the order, my bank alerted me via email that a charge had been applied to my account by Lipozene.  Needless to say, I was livid.  I called Lipozene and explained to the man who answered the phone, that I refused auto-delivery.  He went on to tell me that I signed up for auto-delivery and the letter they sent with the package confirmed it, but he would cancel the auto-delivery for me.

I  suppose it doesn't matter if you refuse auto-shipment when you call in.  As long as they send the "letter" in the package, everything is dandy. These people are CRIMINALS on the highest level.  I deeply regret not having done my research BEFORE I picked up the phone that day.

I asked to speak to a manager.  I was put on hold for a while, then told that there was none available, but someone would call me back.  I'm not holding my breath.  I let the man know in no uncertain terms that this is a fraud, that people are onto them, and to not be surprised if the FBI comes knocking on their door.  I have informed my bank of this fraudulent charge on my account.

DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO LIPOZENE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipozene/Reno-Nevada-89502/Lipozene-Obesity-Research-Institute-LLC-SCAM-ALERT-They-charged-my-card-even-though-I-786900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipozene