consisting

Lipozene

Lipozene DEN*LIPOZENE This Company is a total ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: Lipozene

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Report

Advertized on TV to double your order if you call within 10 minutes. When you call you reach a voice activated menu and as soon as you give them your credit card number the system offers to double the order if you agree to let them automatically charge your card every 60 days etc.. No matter what you say the system continues to make offers if you will only agree to let them automatically debt your card every 30 to 60 days. I stated at least 3 or 4 times that I wanted to cancel my order.

I called back 2 more times and requested they cancel the order. The 1st time was on a voice activated system the 2nd time was with a customer service rep. who said she didn't see my order and couldn't cancel the order until it showed up on her system.

Two days later I called again and spoke to a Customer Service Rep. who said my original order had shipped two days prior and she could not cancel an original order. I would have to return the package and when they got it back they would issue a refund. She insisted that they can not cancel an original order even though I had canceled it 3 times on the same day that the order was  placed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipozene/internet/Lipozene-DENLIPOZENE-This-Company-is-a-total-ripoff-Internet-908868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipozene

Lipozene

AUTHOR: Nan - ()

I just want to say that the exact same thing happened to me! People need to beware and make sure they really want the product because if you change your mind...too bad. I felt that I was ripped off because even tho I called to cancel it was too late..according to them.

Response to Report

AUTHOR: Lipozene Customer Service - (United States of America)

Official Statement from Obesity Research Institute,
makers of Lipozene:

There are several inaccuracies within this report we would like to clarify.  The offer seen on television is not contingent upon joining our auto-ship program.  When a customer's credit card is submitted, they are confirmed for the trial offer as advertised.  There are several additional offers that are presented, some of which include auto-ship, but it is the decision of the customer on whether or not the additional offers are accepted.

It is not possible to cancel an order the same day it is placed.  It takes 24 - 48 hours for customer service to have access to the customer record.  We stand by our money back guarantee.  Dissatisfied customers have 30 days to try Lipozene risk-free and can return the product for a full product refund.  Customer service can be reached at 888/220-8907.