Complaint Review: Lipozene

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Amy — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Lipozene

Lipozene Fraud/Scam/Dishonest Internet

I placed an order for Lipozene on the internet.  It made me continue with autoshipment which I did not want.  I immediately called in and spoke to a representative who ensured that my future shipments were cancelled and that nothing further would be charged to my account.  One month later I find a charge for $81.15 on my card so I call Lipozene to get this taken care of.  Their customer service reps are rude and could careless about you or your problem.  I asked to speak to a supervisor and was informed that I would have to wait for a call back because there were no supervisors in.  I asked for a return label for the package that is on its way to me and was told that auto shipments were not eligible for a refund.  This company is pathetic and rude and fraudulent.  They do not care about their customers they just want your money!  I have contacted my bank to stop payment from them so they can never charge my account and so that the $81.15 that they are trying to charge me does not go through.  I am in the process of finding a lawyer as well who can take the case if need be.  Do Not order from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipozene/internet/Lipozene-FraudScamDishonest-Internet-965848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipozene