Complaint Review: Lipozene

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: nicksarmymom — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
Lipozene

Lipozene They are the BIGGEST scammers I have ever seen!!!!! I told them I only wanted the Lipozene for $29.95 and ended up deducting $186.00 from my account that I DID NOT approve!!!!! Someone REALLY, REALLY Internet, Internet

I only ordered the one bottle of Lipozene and they showed the second one would be free for $29.95. They kept asking me about all of these other products which I denied. I go to my Online Banking today and they have deducted over $186.00 from my bank account. There should be a law to prevent companies for doing this because I did not conclude the transaction. I would greatly appreciate a phone number for this scammer of a company because they should be responsible for paying every single penny back to all of those, like myself, who go sucked into their bull!!!!! Would greatly appreciate anything you can do to make them pay us back our money and shut them down immediately!!!!!!!

Debbie H
Proud Mother of a Fallen Soldier

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipozene/internet/Lipozene-They-are-the-BIGGEST-scammers-I-have-ever-seen-I-told-them-I-only-wanted-t-861494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipozene