Complaint Review: Lipstick Bounty Hunters

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Oscar — Los Angeles California
Lipstick Bounty Hunters
Long Beach, California USA

Lipstick Bounty Hunters Lisa Golt, Teresa Golt, Roni Faciane Lipstick Bounty Hunters, Lipstick bitches, Teresa Golt , Lisa Golt, Roni Faciane. Pink psycho b******. Long Beach California

Lipstick Bounty Hunters  Tazed me and shot me.  Lipstick arrested me, arrest fugitives, beat me up.  LIPSTICK BOUNTY HUNTERS. These are some crazy psycho b****** who beat me,  tazed me and arrested me.  I aint't done nothing . The b**** twins sisters tazed me in the back when I ran to my car.  They can't do this please help me sue their a**. I need help. I was shot with tazer and rubber bullets.  These Lipstick B****** need to be stopped..  The police are nicer and I am out of jail know so they better watch out.  That dark curly hair b**** with the big a** booty is a man hater. She shot me too and know I have a bruise on my arm. She will pay to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lipstick-Bounty-Hunters/Long-Beach-California/Lipstick-Bounty-Hunters-Lisa-Golt-Teresa-Golt-Roni-Faciane-Lipstick-Bounty-Hunters-Lip-1133617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lipstick Bounty Hunters