Mississippi

• Reported By: darla — Round Rock Texas United States of America
Liquid Dreams Pools
Round Rock, Texas United States of America

Liquid Dreams Pools Patt Daughtery complete ripoff Round Rock, Texas

*Consumer Comment: how do we get his home address

So it seems that my husband and I are victims of another of Patts deceptive practices..We contracted with Liquid Dreams back in March for complete pool remodel, to date my pool isn't complete. It has no plaster, no electric ran to it, no pool equip, no spray deck and my outdoor kitchen has not been completed and still have two massive piles of debris in my back yard. I have filed a "theft" complaint with the police dept, he took materials off my premises so if he has done this to you, please call the round rock police dept as they already have a file open on him, just add some fuel to the fire.

I think that everyone that has been a victim of Liquid Dreams Pools needs to meet and formulate a Class Action suit against Liquid Dreams Pools dba Patt Daughtery. For those of you who have construction defect claims, this will fall under his insurance and I have that information. I also have his home address for those who have been trying to contact him without sucess, it's amazing that this guy is still in business and the state of Texas continues to allow him to do business. I plan on sueing him not only for breach of contract / warranty but for Personal Injury (emotional/economic distress). For those of you that he claims that he is "trying" to work with, dont' waste your time with him, it is all hot air.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquid-Dreams-Pools/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/Liquid-Dreams-Pools-Patt-Daughtery-complete-ripoff-Round-Rock-Texas-904963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquid Dreams Pools

how do we get his home address

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

You noted in your report that you had his home address. How do I get that from you...is there a private messaging system in this web site? I don't want to post my phone # or email address on this site.