Complaint Review: Liquid Printer Inc

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: MMS2013 — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Liquid Printer Inc

Liquid Printer Inc Mike, Nick Obvious Scam, Internet

I came across this company on Google while searching for a company that could produce some mock up boxes for my company.  The names of the guys were Mike and Nick, but they were obviously Middle Eastern.  They e-mailed me back with a gmail email address which was the first clue something was off.  I sent them my drawings and they came back with a quote which was very good, but they wanted either a check or for me to wire them the money.

No proper business does that!!!! They said they couldn't invoice my company either. Everytime I talked to them on the phone, it was extremely muffled and they kept placing me on hold.  Also, the lead time is/was very short for my project and I just so happened to need these boxes delivered to Ontario Canada (where they said they were located), and they became frantic and said the lead times still would not change.  I originally wanted them to ship to Atlanta, GA.  This is an obvious scam, don't do business with them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquid-Printer-Inc/internet/Liquid-Printer-Inc-Mike-Nick-Obvious-Scam-Internet-1013058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquid Printer Inc