Complaint Review: Liquidation Channel

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Robbia — Altadena California United States of America
Liquidation Channel
100 Michael Angelo Way, Suite 400 Austin, Texas United States of America

Liquidation Channel TV Shopping Channel JEWELRY SALES RIP-OFF - NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES - POLICY NOT SHOWN ON ORDER FORMS OF WEBSITE Austin, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I am an avid user of the LC Channel

*Consumer Comment: It's Everywhere

*Consumer Suggestion: Ok....

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is their so called return policy

*Author of original report: Where is the no return policy on their website?

*Consumer Comment: When I ordered it was there the return policy

I purchased 10 pieces of jewelry from the Liquidation Channel on their website liquidationchannel.com   I never, at any time saw a no refund, no exchange policy on the order form.  When I called the company to get the return/refund policy, I was told that there are no refunds and no exchanges - replacement only - unless the items costs $200 or more.

What a rip-off!  I did not see that information anywhere on the order form.  I would not have ordered anything from them had I known that.  Such a policy should be prominently displayed so that customers can know what they're getting into with purchases from the Liquidation Channel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidation-Channel/Austin-Texas-78728/Liquidation-Channel-TV-Shopping-Channel-JEWELRY-SALES-RIP-OFF-NO-REFUNDS-NO-EXCHANGES--825253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation Channel

I am an avid user of the LC Channel

AUTHOR: delighted in Humble - ()

I order at least 3 things a month from the LC and I did all of my Christmas shopping with them I have only had 2 problems and they worked hard to fix them.

1. The package I was waiting for did not arrive and they refunded my money and resent the package.

2. I had ordered several of the grab bags they have once and a while and it went to the wrong address so they sent me one and one to the correct address and only charged me for one.

I watch the channel more at night and can't afford to spend $200.00 but it says right on the bottom of the screen when they do have something that is over $200 that it is returnable and refundable and nothing under $200.00 is but if you have a problem just call the personal shoppers and they will take care of any problem.

I love the LC and will continue ordering the beautiful jewelry they sell because I would not be able to afford it anywhere else.

Thanks LC

It's Everywhere

AUTHOR: EricJ - (USA)

Their return policy is listed when you register, and is available to read when making purchases. It is also shown on their live televised broadcast under their logo, which rotates between a simpler version of the Returns Policy, and their various contact phone numbers.  It is also explained in detail when ordering or registering over the phone, as each agent states in, even if you've heard it before previously.

Complaining about not seeing something because you did not look makes no sense.  This sounds simply like the case of someone who found out they were wrong, and were mad because of it, so they decided to exact some unjustified petty revenge online.

The whole "customer is always right" logic is completely outdated.  Many times, the customer CAN and in fact IS wrong.  I can't go into a store and tell a company that their $400 item had a sign for $99.99 on it that mysteriously disappeared, so they should give me the price regardless.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Ok....

AUTHOR: hmmm... - (United States of America)

It is cliche to suggest the customer is always right. It is important to remember it is the customers responsibility, before purchasing anything, to read all printed information. As stated before it is on the website under

"Return Policy" and "Returnable Items".

Having dealt with the Liquidation Channel for three months, their representatives give basically the same disclosure every time you order over the phone as well.

While everybody is entitled to their opinion is important to be objective and responsible when making comments.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Here is their so called return policy

AUTHOR: unknown - (USA)

Here is their policy it is hidden on this page under terms..

Before ordering from anywhere people watch and read all small print and ordering policies,shipping policies and return policy. This place its a case by case basis and they keep changing it first it said $200 and under cannot be returned and now this newer policy or they contradict themelves.. I sold online I ran a online retail website of self defense products I made my return policy clear 30 days and sometimes behond. I also had ordering policies and shipping policies but selling isn't easy but I know how these people work. There is no excuse in such a poor return policy here. I stated before I bought $60 worth of silver from them I didn't have any problems with the stuff but if I did I guess if there was and items were broken they would take them back or I would dispute them on a credit card simple as that.

I been through hell with an amazon seller who sold me a ring that was not marked real gold but was and got the wrong item but after 10 calls they gave me a choice of another ring and I sold the original crap away for scrap gold.

People always look for the return policy on the bottom of pages or on the sides of pages and read them before you buy.. QVC and HSN never has such rediculus return policies thats bull.

They should take care of their customers not screw them with such a freaked up return policy. I agree with this author 100% and I was a online retailer. The customer is always right!!

Where is the no return policy on their website?

AUTHOR: Robbia - (United States of America)

I shopped there several times and never saw that statement.  Can you tell me where I can find it?

When I ordered it was there the return policy

AUTHOR: unknown - (USA)

When I ordered $60.00 of jewelry from them I got all my jewelry and it was as described no problems of being fake junk. I was aware of their return policy which it does suck and it is true if its under $200 you cannot return items period. They state that on their website and when they are on tv.