Complaint Review: Liquidation expo

• Updated: Sun, February 05, 2012

• Reported By: Madashell26 — Overland park United States of America
Liquidation expo

Liquidation expo NO SUch thing Internet

This place was a great example of false advertisement. Seeing the commercial I was expecting to see all bran new items of course because why would there be such a huge expo for used useless items??. Well, the liquidation expo was nothing but false. 99 percent of their computers were old, not new and each vendor had only 3 or 4 new computers but the prices for the new ones were ridiculous. The computer keyboards were filled with crud, even the one I purchased but I figured I would clean it. I was tired, awake 20 hours and could have made a better judgment call if more able to focus. Me being ripped off was my fault. I bought a computer for 220 dollars, got a free web cam and bag. They make it seem so grand of a deal too. The bag was 10 times the size of a laptop bag was ripped and had a bunch of dog hair in it. So anyway, I brought the computer home and tried it. Half the keys didn't work so I took the keys off and cleaned with alcohol and nothing. I then take the keyboard off to see how bad the liquid damage was( yes I found rust under the keys) and found something very interesting. On the back of the keyboard was the written word in big bold black marker :"BAD" so, I'm guessing this wasn't even the original keyboard at all. Long story short, there is no real liquidation, the prices are ridiculous and it's all a big scam. The only thing legit was the bongs, pipes, scales and some perfume that weren't knock offs. Even the gold looked fake.......like it was mixed with something other than gold. I've never seen such cop perish tinted looking gold.

Save yourself some valuable time and money.....don't go.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2012 01:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidation-expo/internet/Liquidation-expo-NO-SUch-thing-Internet-834124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation expo