- Report: #278357
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Liquidation
Liquidation1920 L Street, NW, 6th Floor Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.
Liquidation Another customer ripped off by Liquidation.com on 100% bad memory Washington District of Columbia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They knowingly sell defective ram, the kind you find in the dump bin behind a memory store. Using vague description in the auction (and not disclosing that this memory is actually 100% defective), it gives you the sense that this ram can somehow be re-used or salvaged as they say. When in fact, it is nothing but 100% defective sh_t.
Thanks to some guides on ebay, I found this might be helpful for some kind of action or recourse:
(text below were from a link)
* DC Attorney Generals Office: (www.oag.dc.gov) Click on the Consumer Complaint Form link under Services.
* Federal Trade Commission: (www.ftc.gov) Select the "Consumer Protection" tab and then the File a Complaint tab.
* Better Business Bureau: (www.bbb.org) Under the "FILE A COMPLAINT" heading, select "Business" and follow the steps to file your complaint.
* National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators (NACAA): (www.consumeraction.gov/state) They have links to consumer protection agencies in other states. Just search for your city and state.
Additionally, you can file a dispute via your credit card company and note that the items were defective or not different.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidation/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Liquidation-Another-customer-ripped-off-by-Liquidationcom-on-100-bad-memory-Washington-D-278357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.