Complaint Review: Liquidation.com Gallerytrend1

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 02, 2008

• Reported By:pocatello Idaho
Liquidation.com Gallerytrend1
Liquidation.com Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Liquidation.com Gallerytrend1 buying a product then no delivery Washington District of Columbia

*Author of original report: liquidation.com plus gallerytrend1

I won a lot of geneva watches from gallerytrend1 of liquidation.com, after 8 days no shipment was reported, called to see when it will go out. liquidation said seller is not going to ship, so i cancelled order got my money back, but should be compensated for loss of income. nothing would have been done if i didn't keep checking on order. i feel if seller doesn't get a great bid he refuses shipment, in terms and conditions 3.3 says he can be fined up to $20,000. so do it and pay me for lost income it's only fair. teach these people a lesson but liquidation protects their big fish and it's going to bite them in the butt, you might say it only happened to me, no my business partner had the same problem with watches, and we think it's crap. so until i get a big "i'm sorry" or compensation i'm going to let everyone know about this racket. so investigate before you buy.

Fighting the big boys
pocatello, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom-Gallerytrend1/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Liquidationcom-Gallerytrend1-buying-a-product-then-no-delivery-Washington-District-of-Co-311685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com Gallerytrend1

AUTHOR: Fighting the big boys - (U.S.A.)

i'm no longer a user of this crooked company. I've sent numerous e-mails with no or little response to be compensated for gallerytrend1 mistakes which liquidation.com covers up. They say we freeze his accounts yet he keeps posting 20-30 ads. These are the facts i'm posting. Anyone who wishes to contact me please do so. When they are sued I do hope i'm part of the suit. I also have proof he does not ship product when your a winning buyer. You will lose money and liquidation.com will not care very bad company. I believe a monkey with one nut could do a better job. At least it would show compassion toward it's buyers.