Complaint Review: Liquidation.com. Liquidity Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 07, 2009

• Reported By:Cottage Grove Oregon
Liquidation.com. Liquidity Services, Inc.
1920 L ST NW 6TH Floor , Washington DC U.S.A.

Liquidation.com. Liquidity Services, Inc. ~BUYER BEWARE~ "Defective Products Listed as New!" Washington DC

The items were delivered Friday the 27Th of February, 2009. I disputed the transaction on the 28Th of February, 2009. I sent documentation and photos. My dispute was received, reviewed and honored. I received that conformation, and was told to send dresses back with return labels. Email conformation below. I requested return labels as they were not sent to me, I then received an email asking if I wanted the seller to send additional dresses as replacement for defective ones, I replied no thank you, I would return the dresses. Emails below. All communication from liquidation.com stopped at that point, I have sent at least 20 emails, I have read receipts but no response. I called liquidation.com only to get a message machine. I left message and have not received a call back. I am left with no other recourse but to file a dispute of transaction with my credit card company.

----- Original Message ----- From: Paula~ To: disputephotos@liquidation.com Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:33 PM Subject:SAMPLES PICS FOR DISPUTE TRANSACTION # 1491923

First, I only received 116 of the 121 dresses stated for receipt in auction, I do not know which I did not receive since it was not stated as to how many of each there were. Second there are black spots on some of the dresses and flower attachments, as shown in photos, 1 has a tear of the zipper seam, 1 is coming apart at collar line of ornamentation, and 9 of the 10 dresses with flower ornamentation are smashed beyond repair, the pic to show flower ornamentation in the auction does not represent what was sent. Clearly the boxes were over packed for shipment, I don't know if the flowers were as I received them because of over stuffing the boxes or if they were are sent in this condition, but they are not resalable. I am not sure weather this is standard for this company, but all of the wholesale orders that I have received up to this point have been absolutely great. I also need to state that I thought that I was going to receive good quality dresses, these are not to say the least. I have disputed this transaction thru PayPal until we can get this resolved. Thank you.

to disputes show details Feb 28 (6 days ago) Reply Hi, I have sent pics for the dispute, can you please confirm that you received them? Thank you.

via RT to peckstine Mar 2 -- Yes , we received the photos for the dispute, and the dispute has been honored. please return the units back using the labels that we sent. Thank You, Buyer Relations

Paula~ to support show details Mar 4 (2 days ago) Reply I need to have return labels sent so that I may get this resolved. Thank you

via RT to peckstine Mar 2 --

I'm so sorry for the confusion, we are not ready to return the units yet. The seller states that he Seller is willing send 24 dresses to compensate for the 10 dresses with issues. 1491923 Any styles and sizes 4 to 6x (Sizes) 7 to 14 (Sizes). Would you like to receive the dresses? Please let us know. Thank You, Buyer Relations

peckstine to via show details Mar 2 (4 days ago) Reply No thank you, I will return the dresses.

Show quoted text - Read: SAMPLES PICS FOR DISPUTE TRANSACTION # 1491923Reply Derek Birt

Paula
Cottage Grove, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2009 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom-Liquidity-Services-Inc/Washington-DC-200036/Liquidationcom-Liquidity-Services-Inc-BUYER-BEWARE-Defective-Products-Listed-as-N-431836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com. Liquidity Services, Inc.