Complaint Review: Liquidation.com Liquidity Services Inc

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Bel Air Maryland
Liquidation.com Liquidity Services Inc
1920 L Street, NW, 6th Floor Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Liquidation.com Liquidity Services Inc Beware, Liquidation.com does not honor their dispute system & will not assist with shipping disputes when they arrange shipping. Washington District of Columbia

Prior to loosing $819 on a damaged LCD TV, I have purchased Tens of thousands of dollars of electronics through Liquidation.com. I am always careful on what I bid on & try to purchase from the same sellers. The last purchase I made through them was in November of 08 & it went very wrong.

I ordered a Samsung 40" & a 46" LCD HDTV that was listed & advertised as fully working & based on the pictures & inspection tag, they were basically new units. I usually pick my items up at the UPS freight warehouse. I always follow shipment tracking & when the shipments reaches the UPSF warehouse, I pick it up the same day. On this transaction, instead of holding at the warehouse, the TV's were put on a UPSF truck for delivery to my residence. The warehouse contacted the driver, & we arranged to meet near my residence at a shopping market loading area. I picked up the TV, the driver actually helped me load them in my suv. When I got home, I opened the units for inspection & found that the 46" was as advertised & "like new". The 40" unit had a cracked screen & taking a closer look at the box, I could see that it was not in the same shape as shown in the original pictures. I thought, no big deal & I opened a despute with liquidation within the time allowed , as I have done in the past when there was an issue. It took more than 30 days, & the dispute was denied.

Liquidation denied that claim because UPSF denied any wrong doing & that I recieved the units without a complaint. I try to protect myself against loss by allowing liquidity sevices to arrange the shipping to ensure that I am covered in the event of damage prior to my receipt of merchedise. I tried to pursue this through UPSF myself, but I did not have a claim, because I was not the shipper. Liquidation refused to make any attempt in re-opening the claim with UPSF & in there own words.... "We cant re open the claim, because we are not UPS and they already have a valid reason to deny the claim. We are sorry foryour loss and inconvenience, but the claim will stay as is."Thank you,
Liquidation.com Dispute Team. Reported this to BBB & Liquidation deactivates my account & still does nothing to help. In the end, I am out of $819 at no fault of my own.

Bel Air, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 04:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom-Liquidity-Services-Inc/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Liquidationcom-Liquidity-Services-Inc-Beware-Liquidationcom-does-not-honor-their-disput-460599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com Liquidity Services Inc