Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2007

• Reported By:bakersfield California
1920 L Street, NW, 6th Floor District Of Columbia, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-310-4604
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Liquidation.com took $200 of a $250 sale I only made $50 and I did all the work District Of Columbia Washington

liquidation.com took $200 of a $250 sale I only made $50 and I did all the work they did vary little work if any , I asked a sells rep what they charched over the phon and she sold me 15% now they say that she sead 15% or 200$ what ever is greater wich she did not I would never do bissness with liquidation.com, the nexst day I called them up and the person got vary mean with me and keept calling me back even after I told him not to I have record of 3 call to my cell phone within 4 min time!

bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/District-Of-Columbia-Washington-20036/Liquidationcom-took-200-of-a-250-sale-I-only-made-50-and-I-did-all-the-work-District-O-290554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com