Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 04, 2009

• Reported By:Rockford, Illinois
Liquidation.com
Liquidation.com Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Liquidation.com Bought refurbished items "guaranteed to work" NOT WORKING Washington District of Columbia

I was really excited when I first learned of Liquidation.com, and thought that it would be a good source to find products for my eBay business that I wanted to start. Boy, was I wrong.

I spend a week or two searching through auctions to find ones that I wanted, and I finally found an auction for some refurbished items that seemed like a really good deal. I won the auction, paid for the items, and waited and waited for them to ship. I called the company a couple of times, but was told that the shipper has 6 business days to ship. So, after 8 days (saturday and sunday didn't count) I received a refund. I basically wasted 2 weeks of my time when I could have been buying other things for my business. This is what a lot of people here are referring to price fixing, if they are not getting the price they want for the auction they will let you pay, but then after holding your money for over a week they cancel the auction for "unknown reasons"

So, I decided to give them a SECOND CHANCE. I only bid on BRAND NEW or REFURBISHED items because I don't want to mess with broken stuff. So, I bid on a lot of items that were "100% working" and guaranteed to work. I spent over $1000. The items took just as long to arrive, but at least they came. I was pretty excited. They looked good when I opened the packages, however each one of them once turned on made an extremely loud sound. The items worked, but how the hell am I going to sell them? It sounds like an airplane is going over the house when you turn them on.

Waste of time, and I will never use Liquidation.com again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!

Kenny
Rockford,, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Liquidationcom-Bought-refurbished-items-guaranteed-to-work-NOT-WORKING-Washington-Distr-430660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com