Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:South Euclid Ohio
Liquidation.com
1920 L Street, NW, 6th Floor Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Liquidation.com Deceptive product description and little/no recourse Washington District of Columbia

In sept 08 I bought three 37" sharp tvs that were returns for $1475 total plus $400 shipping(love that one) They have a salvage listing as well, broken screens, non working etc.. I stayed away from those listings becasue I wanted to resell the items. The tvs showed up and looked great, but did not have instruction booklets, power cords, or remotes. I spent 3 days trying to find a power cord, and when I did, realized that all of the tvs had broken screens. I contacted the company, they asked me to send them pictures, which I did, then they denied the claim, saying I had to dispute the claim in 48 hrs.

So I went to my credit card comapny, amex, another story, and they said they would take care of it. After 6 weeks they decided to not reverse the charge or admit my claim. basically I paid $2000 for 3 broken tvs.
I have seen numerous postings online about how others have been cheated/scammed/ripped off.

Harlan
South Euclid, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2008 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Liquidationcom-Deceptive-product-description-and-littleno-recourse-Washington-District-o-379384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com