Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 20, 2010

• Reported By:Thorhill Ontario
Liquidation.com
1920 L Street, NW, 6th Floor Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 202-467 5475
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Liquidation.com Fraud bought 24 Karat Gold bracelets and bangles absolutely not Gold Washington District of Columbia

*UPDATE Employee: Request to Remove Complaint

*Author of original report: Liquidation.com Frauds Class action

Liquidation.com an internet auction site is a scam let me tell you about my experience. I won 2 auctions from the company. One was for 24 Karat Gold Bangles and 24 Karat White Gold Bracelets. The second auction was for 2008 Geneva His and Hers matching watches that showed in the advertising that MSRP is $149.99 for each pair.

Liquidation.com is a scam. The 24 Karat Gold Bangles and 24 Karat White Gold Bracelets are not gold. Every Jewelry store I went to has told me it is not Gold and especially not 24 Karats.

Liquidation.com is a scam. The Geneva watches was advertised as MSRP $149.99 per pair the watches I received also have these same tags. This is a gross misrepresentation the watches are clearly not worth more than $5.

The company is a total fraud I was charged $190 for logistics and shipping for a 20lb item and charged separately for each auction. So in total I was charged $380 for logistics and shipping for items that weigh no more than 35lb. Once the items arrived at my house I was then again charged $80 via COD for each item so approx $190 for both auctions. I was charged twice for shipping and logistics for both auctions.

The company I believe is fully responsible for this fraud because I did not pay the seller. I had to wire the funds directly into Liquidity Services Inc's bank account. I am not allowed to contact the seller. The company is the only point of contact. I believe this is an issue of fraud as well their practice of charging twice for shipping and logistics is unbelievable.

Badauction
Thorhill, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Liquidationcom-Fraud-bought-24-Karat-Gold-bracelets-and-bangles-absolutely-not-Gold-Washi-415194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com

Request to Remove Complaint

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

Dear Ripoff Report,

I represent Liquidation.com and I was reading the comment referenced in this rebuttal.  Liquidation.com has thousands of happy buyers and sellers, but there are sometimes buyers that have a bad experience.  We noticed a lot of jewelry that was being sold that turned out to be fake.  We have a process for the buyer to get a full refund, but they have to follow this process.  Also, shipping costs are all detailed in each auction, but many times these details are overlooked by buyers.  We will do anything we can to help this author.  In the meantime, we request that this comment be removed because this author has not provided any proof that this happened and there is a process to get a full refund from Liquidation.com, but it appears that this process was not followed.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Mike Sasaki
On behalf of Liquidation.com
mksasaki@ojoin.com

AUTHOR: Badauction - (Canada)

Please leave contact info so we can organize a class action. Or if this site does not allow it you cant visit

And in the post section leave contact info there I will try to contact every one who wants to file a class action against Liquidation.com